Give to HCA

THANK YOU . . . chances are, you're visiting this page because you recognize the gap between what is covered by tuition (about 80%) and what is not (the other 20%). There are many ways to help!

Use the contact button below, also register for one of our rebate programs where HCA earns money for things you buy every day, and be sure to apply for a personal or corporate TAX CREDIT through the GOAL Scholarship Program by redirecting some of your Georgia state tax dollars to Harvester. Your support helps us continue our mission with excellence.